This recipe for mini muffins is easy to make and they turn out great. If you don’t have a mini-muffin pan you can form them into small football-shaped pieces, put them on parchment paper on your baking sheet and cook them that way. When you do it this way the edges get nice and crunchy.
Zucchini Mini Muffins
- Prep Time Minutes
- Cook Time Minutes
- Yield 12 Muffins
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (3-4 zucchinis)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 medium onion, grated
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease the mini muffin pan with the coconut oil.
- Grate the zucchinis until you have 2 cups, no need to peel.
- In a cheesecloth or kitchen towel, wring out all of the moisture.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Use your fingers to mix well.
- Spoon some of the zucchini mixture in to the mini muffin pans.
- Bake until they begin to brown about 20-25 minutes.
- Take muffin tin out of the oven and let cool before removing.