How To Make Zucchini Parmesan Crisps….
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps are light, flavorful and delicious. The are easy to make and much healthier than frying them in butter
Recipe adapted from Foodnetwork
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 4 servings, serving size 1/2 cup
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs Italian style
- 1 salt / black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the egg.
in another bowl, place the Parmesan, Italian style bread crumbs, salt and pepper and Combine.
Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove with spatula. Serve immediately.