This surprisingly delicious recipe always gets so much praise from friends and family.
- 1 can comstock brand cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup butter
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces marshmallows
- 2 regular size keebler ready graham pie crusts ( save plastic as cover)
- In med-large bowl mix together sour cream and cream cheese with mixer (if mixer is unavailable fork is easy but more time consuming) mix until smooth and set aside.
- On stove top melt stick of butter and mix in marshmallows little at a time until smooth.
- Quickly add marshmallow mix into the sour cream/cream cheese mix and quickly mix those together.
- Pour equal amount of “batter” into each of the ready pie crusts. Cover the pies with the plastic that came with the pie crusts, simply turn plastic upside down to cover. Place in fridge overnight.
- Once pie is firm you may top with cherry pie filling (our favorite) or any other fruit you may want to top pie with — you also may play with pie crust and get Oreo pie crust for chocolate lovers!
Only for printing. Please do not copy and paste this recipe in facebook coment. Let people know about this site. Feel free to share your fan page provided you have the link to this page. If you copy and paste this recipe in your website be sure to have a link to this page. Similarly with the images, be sure to have a link to this website. Thank you very much. www.allfood.recipes