This is the dish to say WOW!
It is incredible for a summer dinner.
Marinate the chicken all afternoon, and prepare extra to serve as a sauce.
To all our family loves this dish, accompanied with arugula, I highly recommend it.
This chicken dish rivals anything served in a restaurant. It is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 orange juice
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Make the marinade by whisking together garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, thyme, rosemary and black pepper in a medium bowl. Pour into a large ziplock bag.
- Pat chicken breasts dry and add to bag, making sure each breast is well coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight (or all afternoon).
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
Transfer chicken breasts to preheated grill and discard ziplock bag with the marinade inside.
Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until breasts form a slight crust.
- When done, transfer chicken to a serving platter and let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
Note: Cooking in the oven
Preheat oven to 350º F, and line a 9×13 inch baking sheet with foil.
Transfer chicken breasts to baking pan Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until breasts form a slight crust.
Recipe adapted from 12Tomatoes