Layers of colorful yumminess with Yoplait vanilla yogurt in between.
My rainbow goes beyond the cake… Anywhere you can easily find a rainbow cake, now I came up something new..
A Rainbow Mille Crepes, stacked of colorful crepes layered with ‘cream cheese’ pastry cream..
Tempting treats.. Delicious desserts..
Rainbow Crepe Cake
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- red, yellow, blue and green food coloring
- 4 containers Yoplait Whips! vanilla creme yogurt
- Fresh raspberries, for topping
- In a large bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs until well combined.
- Divide batter among four small bowls; add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl (one red, one yellow, one blue, one green) and stir to combine.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Spray skillet lightly with cooking spray and spoon 2 tablespoons red-colored batter into the skillet. Swirl skillet to coat entire bottom with batter. Cook 30 seconds until set on the bottom; flip and cook another 15-20 seconds until set. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Repeat with remaining batter (all colors), stacking crepes on a plate to cool completely.
- When crepes are fully cooled, place a blue crepe in the center of a serving plate. Spread a scant tablespoon yogurt on top of crepe. Top with another blue crepe. Repeat until all the blue crepes are used, then continue with the green, then yellow, then red crepes, stacking as you go. Save the prettiest red crepe for the top layer and leave plain. Reserve about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Carefully transfer stack on plate to freezer; freeze until set, about 1 hour.
- Top cake with remaining yogurt, then garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.