A great way to start your game day celebration- hand held Bloody Mary salads with all the extras.
- Prep Time 20 min
- Total Time 1 hr 20 min
- Servings 4
- Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 420
- 1 box classic pasta salad mix
- 3/4 cup Bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 lb cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Lemon and lime slices, marinated mushrooms, olives
- Beef jerky sticks
- Celery sticks
- Pour pasta (from Suddenly Salad box) into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning (from Suddenly Salad box), Bloody Mary mix and vodka until blended. Stir in cooked pasta, shrimp, cucumber and bell pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- To serve, place lemon and lime slices, mushrooms and olives on wooden skewers. Serve salad with skewers, beef jerky and celery sticks.
Recipe from Tablespoon.com