This quick and easy version of Chicken Parmesan skips the complicated breading steps. You’ll love the flaky cheese-topped crescent version even more than the original.
Recipe Original from Pillsbury.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 small chicken breasts, grilled, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup Muir Glen™ tomato basil pasta sauce (from 25.5 oz container)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Dried parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13×9-inch pan.
- Separate 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls into 8 triangles. Place a 1-inch cooked chicken strip on wide end of each crescent. Roll up chicken toward point.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in bottom of pan. Place rolled crescents over sauce in single layer. Sprinkle tops of crescents evenly with 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz). Top cheese with a sprinkling of dried parsley, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and crescents are cooked through. Serve warm.