A chocolate and orange piece of heaven, great with strawberries and cake for dipping! For best results use a chocolate that is at least 70 percent cocoa.
Chocolate Orange Fondue
Prep 10 m
Cook 5 m
Ready In 15 m
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon orange liqueur
- Heat the cream and orange juice in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to bubble at the edges. Remove from the heat, and immediately whisk in the chocolate, orange zest, and orange liqueur until smooth. Serve in a fondue pot over the lowest heat setting, or farthest from the heat source.
Recipe credit Allrecipes.com