Dessert cocktails are always a hit in my house, as a matter of fact +Chad and I can agree on that. A sweet cocktail that tastes more like the dessert than a cocktail is certain to please even your pickiest palate! This Banana Cocktail is no different.
- 1¼ oz (4o ml) vodka
- 1 tsp Banana liqueur
- 1/2 fresh lime
- club soda
- mint sprigs
- crushed ice
- Combine together vodka,banana liqueur and ice in shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain,squeeze in the lime juice.
- Drop in the peel.
- Add ice and fill with club soda.
- Stir gently and garnish with sprigs of mint.
- Easy banana cocktail is ready.Enjoy!