Just four ingredients and 10 minutes prep is all you need to for an oven-ready Italian-style casserole.
Easy Ravioli Bake
Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 1 hr 10 min
- 1 jar (26 to 28 ounces) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 package (25 to 27 1/2 ounces) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13x9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe credit: bettycrocker.com