The question remains, why would you want to bake cookies in a waffle iron?
- You want a treat and don’t want to turn on the oven.
- You only want a few cookies.
- You saw it on the internet and thought it looked like a fun idea.
- You want to make a fun dessert. (Directions for that coming next week)
- or just want something fast 123 and go!
Heat the waffle iron.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the waffle iron.
Cook on the medium setting. (Or for about 3 minutes)
It is important to make a test batch since there are many different types of waffle irons. I timed my cookies on the medium setting and they took about 3 minutes to cook.
– Let the cookies cool before removing the waffe , this is to prevent breakage