Break the breakfast blues with this awesomely fun and deliciously simple recipe!
A different breakfast yummy easier and simpler.
Bacon and egg on Crescent square, we all like these 3 things, combine them and make a fun breakfast.
Need we say more? How about …. that’s how you make ’em!
- 1 tube Crescents
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Open and unroll the Pillsbury Crescents onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Split the dough right down the middle, forming two large squares. Pinch the perforations together in each square.
- Fold up the edges of each square of dough (about 1/2″ of the edge around each square).
- Crack two eggs into the center of each dough square. Place three slices of bacon across the eggs on each square. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, and salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges of the Crescent dough are golden brown and the eggs are cooked to your preference.