A fun, simple and totally delicious cotton candy milkshake shot that everyone will love!
Cotton Candy Milkshake Shots
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream OR cotton candy ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups cotton candy (any color)
- 1/2 cup cold milk, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup vodka (optional)
- Cotton candy, for garnish
- Melted white chocolate (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- To rim the glass with sprinkles, dip each shot glass into melted white chocolate and then roll in sprinkles. Place in the freezer.
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, cotton candy, milk, vanilla and vodka (if using). Blend until smooth. Divide the milkshake among 6 shot glasses. Top each with cotton candy and drink immediately.
Recipe Image credit: Tablespoon.com