This recipe is pretty delicious and relatively quick to cook! It has enough flavor to rival many a take away shop!
About 8 servings need:
(If you want a smaller amount, cut the recipe in half.)
- 1 Cabbage, large green, thin or French cut
- 1 lb. Carrots, thin or French cut
- 4-6 Celery ribs, thin or French cut
- 1 lb. red pepper; thin or French cut
- 2 Onions, large thin or French cut
- 1 lb. Brown Rice Spaghetti
- 1-1/2 tbsp. Ginger, ground
- 3 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Corn Starch
- Hot Pepper Sauce (to taste)
- We begin by placing the pasta pot on the stove top with water.
- We prepare this recipe in our stainless steel wok.
While the pasta water is heating, we place the red pepper; cabbage, carrots, celery and onion ( all thin or French cut) in the wok.
Add the ginger and hot sauce to the veggies in the wok.
- When the pasta water boils, add the pasta and follow the directions on the package.
- Add a little water (1/2 cup) to the wok to aid in stir frying, and stir fry until the veggies are tender. A little additional water may be added if necessary
- In a bowl mix sesame seeds, soy sauce or Bragg aminos, smoke flavor, and corn starch, and stir well until smooth and soft.
- When the veggies and pasta are cooked, drain the pasta and add the pasta to the wok.
Add bowl mix
Stir fry all the ingredients together for a couple of minutes.