Lasagna Fritta Recipe
Simone wrote on the wall of the Fan Page … Do you have any recipes lasagna fritta? Immediately I remembered the Lasagnas Fritta Olive Garden! Why not? Let’s try it. Here the result I have given detailed pictures and instructions for this recipe. Once you start making this recipe you will realize how very easy it is to make. This recipe is rather simple to make. It is so delicious. Make this ahead of time and freeze it for later. No one will believe that you made this, although the mouth watering aroma in your house just might convince them.
Lasagna Fritta Recipe
- 2 eggs room temperature.
- 2 15 ounce containers of whole milk ricotta cheese. (no skim milk here).
- 1 Cup fresh Grated Parmesan cheese.
- 16 ounces fresh grated mozzarella cheese.
- 1 Cup Romano cheese grated.
- 1 Cup Asiago cheese grated.
- 2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs for dipping
- 1/4 Cup fresh Grated Parmesan cheese for dipping.
- 2 eggs for dipping.
- Jar marinara sauce. (5 cheese if possible)
- (This recipe makes 12 possibly 13 fritta’s)
- Jar Alfredo sauce or make homemade Alfredo sauce Here recipe:
- Please freshly grate all your cheeses, and place in separate bowls.
- In a bowl, add your egg, ricotta cheese’s, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, grated Asiago cheese, Romano cheese, and Italian seasoning. Mix this real well.
will look like a thick mixture of cheeses. Reserve in the refrigerator for later use
- Boil your lasagne noodles according to package.
When they are cooked, rinse them with cold water real good, and place one on the cutting board. Cut off the edge of the ribboning noodle, See imagen, and discard the ribbon piece. Do all your noodles gently placing them aside.
- Spreading cheese mixture.
Assembling your Lasagna
- Place your cut lasagna noodle lengthwise on the cutting board. Spread a thin layer of the cheese mixture goodness over the noodle.
- Start at the end of the noodle and fold over approx 2 inches. Fold over again 2 inches. You will have a little piece of the noodle left. See picture
- Lay them down on a plate and stick in the freezer for an hour till ready to serve. You can freeze for later use .. just place it in plastic bag separately each lasagna
- To be similar to the recipe from Olive Garden Lasagna fritta’s we need to make our Alfredo sauce.
Homemade Alfredo sauce Here recipe
- Now that our noodles are in the freezer- we can make our Alfredo sauce.
- Do not forget to heat the marinara sauce as well.
- To do this in a saucepan heat the marinara sauce and keep warm for serving.
Serving our frittas
- When you are ready to serve, remove them from the freezer.
- Let them sit out till on the plate for approx 15 min.
- In 2 different bowls. One bowl add 2 beaten eggs inside, and the second bowl add mix your breadcrumbs in with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Set your 2 bowls aside.
- You are ready to make the lasagna fritta’s!!
- Heat up your fryer or big saucepan and fill with enough canola oil to cover the lasagna fritta.
- Gently dip your lasagna fritta in the egg, and then the breadcrumbs.
- Coat your fritta very well, and make sure you get the top and the end coated.
- Do each Fritta and set verticle on the plate standing up.
- When your oil is heated and ready to fry, gently fry your fritta just till light brown. Set on a paper towel to drain.
Assemble the dish A taste. You can place the alfredo sauce on plate and place the frits lasagna, marinara sauce, then sprinkle with grated cheese ..