Perfect Ham And Swiss Panini
Ham and cheese, a favorite of everyone … my life is happier with ham and melted cheese. I am a person who can live eating toasted sandwich of ham and cheese, every day of my life … When I was a child my mom all afternoon for these sandwiches. Today I want to share with you, this recipe is dedicated to those afternoons in my childhood.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons mayo (one per sandwich)
- 8 slices white bread,
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices cooked ham or smoked
- oil for grilling (if necessary)
- First preheat the grill. .
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise on one side of a slice of bread.
- Top with a slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham, and another slice of cheese.
- If you want you can put more mayonnaise on the second slice of bread over the cheese to form a sandwich.
- To be more crisp, paint the top and bottom of each sandwich with oil.
- Place in a panini grill and press until bread is crisp and brown and the cheese has melted slightly, from 9 to 10 minutes. (Depending on the grill)
- If it’s not you can use a grill pan, preheat to medium-high heat. Place a heavy skillet on top of sandwiches and press down. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve immediately.