This fruit-packed smoothie is a little sweet, a little tart and a whole lot of healthy. Frozen fruit and low fat yogurt make it extra thick and creamy — a treat! Make it for breakfast and you’ll feel satisfied until lunchtime.
- 1 Cup Plain low fat Yoghurt, frozen
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 30 g whole almonds
- 1 tbs honey (I use organic)
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- Pomegranate rubies
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pomegranate rubies.