People are cueing up for 40 minutes to try one of these. Skip the cue and make your own freakshakes at home.This is my favorite!
Salted Caramel Donut Milkshake Recipe
- 400 millilitres (13.53 fluid ounces) milk (4% fat)
- 4 generous scoops of ice cream
- 3 tablespoons salted caramel
- For the top
- additional 2 scoops of ice cream
- whipped cream
- salted caramel popcorn
- color sprinkle cake
- Add some caramel inside the jar and around the top edge. Then add ice cream and milk.
- Top with additional ice cream, add a donut to the top.
add pretzel, whipped cream, salted caramel popcorn, Marshmallow,
color sprinkle cake, add a straw and Enjoy