The Worlds Best Chicken recipe! Only 4 ingredients to put into the crockpot and done in 6-8 hours!
Just chicken, pineapple juice, soy sauce, and a slow cooker combine for this delicious chicken dish that will leave your kitchen smelling great.
Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloin chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 large can Pineapple Chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- In a bowl combine the pineapple juice, Brown Sugar and Soy Sauce
- Place the chicken tenderloins chunks in the Crockpot
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken
- Cover and cook 6-8 hours on low depending on your crockpot
- When there is 1 hour of cook time remaining…drain the Pineapple Chunks and pour the Chunks on top of the chicken.