Scrumptious Fall Recipes! Pamper guests this holiday season with individual delights. An elegant fusion of two fall favorites, pumpkin pie and gingerbread, makes these mini cheesecakes irresistible.
Mini Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- PREP TIME
- COOKING TIME
For the crust:
- 7 graham cracker sheets –crushed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 5 Tablespoon unsalted butter- melted
- 12 foil cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice
- PREHEAT oven to 300° F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray (if you are using paper liner I suggest you to double them).
- CRUSHED the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs, stir in the cinnamon and sugar, then add melted butter and mix with the fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
Place graham cracker crumb mixture in the bottom of each cupcake liner and press down the crumbs, set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin; stir until blended.
- DIVIDE white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
- BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- NOTE: Cheesecakes will hold for 3 to 4 days tightly covered in refrigerator. Can be frozen in airtight container for up to 1 month.