Since we are on a roll this week with sweet treats I though this pie would be a great way to finish up the week. We have had the best brownie recipe, peanut butter no bake cookies and now this yummy pie recipe!
This pie recipe is my go to dessert recipe! It is easy to throw together and can bake while you are eating dinner— perfect for a last minute company is coming dessert!
Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie
- ½ Cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- ½ Cup flour
- ½ Cup sugar
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 regular pie crust- not deep dish
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Melt butter then set aside.
- Beat two eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy (I beat with a whisk just well enough to see a few bubbles).
- Mix in sugars and flour.
- Slowly stir in butter and then chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- This pie freezes beautifully.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
- So delicious!